Once we receive your work we will:
Send proofs as hard Copy.
• Print cover onto 280gsm cover card gloss or matt laminated.
• Print pages on 80gsm volume 18 books wove or 100gsm Bond
which ever is appropreate.
• Case bind, Perfect bind, and trim book.
• Pack books and send them by special delivery.
• Turn round most books within thirty days from signed off
• Provide continuous support online or by telephone.
• Work with you to produce a Individually designed covers to suit
your book and taste.
1. Your choice of page size. This is your book however there are
sizes which are industry standard and we will be able to advise
you what is the most suitable for your publication.
2. All margins must be set to 15mm.
3. Your book must begin with a minimum four prelim pages, (these
should be inserted before the start of your book).
To format your book if it is already written in Word™:
From the File menu, select Page Set up, this will open a dialogue
Select the Margins tab. Set Top, Bottom, Left and Right margins
all to 15mm. Set Gutter to 0. Set Headers and Footers to 15mm.
Select the Paper Size tab. Set Paper Size to Custom. Set Width and
height to size required.
If you have not yet begun your book, you can e-mail your required
page set up and we will e-mail a template ready for you to start
formatting including the prelims
Types of book:
Case binding – Also known as hard pack, usually with a paper
dust jacket, printed on a 135gsm Art paper.
Printed Paper Case – Also known as a PPC, hard cover like
case bound but with the cover printed directly, therefore alleviating
the need for a separate dust jacket.
Soft back – also known as paper pack. Usually perfect bound
where the cover is drawn on to the book block.
Run lengths from 100’s – to several thousand.
Marketing packs – containing Business Cards, Posters, and
Postcards – individually tailored to your needs and Book.
How long will it take – That’s up to
you - it can take only 10 days if every thing is ready to print
and you have done all your home work and the files are correct,
and there are no more corrections – on the other hand, we
have known a book to take well in excess of 8 months, due to the
constant changes in the text and photographs and layout! Remember
the more work that you can do the cheaper the whole process will
As each book is individual, we like to make sure that the cost we
give you reflects accurately the costs involved and the discounts
that are available for longer runs. Please fill out our online
application form or print out this
form and either fax or mail to the address provided on the form.